Thursday, August 2

ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO GOD ABOVE! For He has GREATLY blessed my family!

Oh my goodness, to anyone who is reading my blog, God has been working and planting blessing in the lives of my family and in everyone that I have seen lately. I hope that this news rings true for you and your family as well.

May I take a moment to just praise God??? I am AMAZED at the WONDERFUL things that He is doing in our lives. Want a short list of blessings? You know me, I will provide details in entries to come...but here's your preview---if you read from oldest to newest posts :)

  • NEW JOB FOR MY HUSBAND
  • MONEY WE DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD
  • SUPER BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS
  • A GREAT CHALLENGE FROM CHURCH!

Okay, well i decided instead of making one really long entry to divide them up. Enjoy the ride folks...GOD IS MOVING in our nation---step up to the plate as CHRISTIANS...do your part, obey GOD, and experience the BLESSING FLOW!!!

Love and hugs to you all...have a blessed day!

Kristi

No comments: