Monday, August 6

Isn't God AMAZING???

Good morning all my WONDERFUL friends!!!! I know that I haven't been the MOST faithful in writing on my blog, but wow...i am here to tell you that GOD is an AMAZING AND WONDERFUL GOD :)

And last night---let me tell you---it was just Amazing (well every day is amazing), but last night just left me thinking WOW....and as much fun as I was having with God last night (because He BLESSED ME last night)...I couldn't wait to share what I had learned...because, praise God, after last night, I was shown AMAZING things!!!

But let me pose a question for you all...have you EVER found yourself lacking words to describe something? Well that's what happened to me last night because BOY....when you are just in tune with the Holy Spirit, you quickly realize that HUMAN words...and HUMAN understanding just doesn't make it easy to understand SPIRIT things :)

PRAISE GOD!

Well anyway, before I go begin housecleaning this morning...let me give you the general gist of what happened last night :)

God gave me rhema (new clear understanding) on two WONDERFUL (aren't they all wonderful) scriptures...and those scriptures are Psalm 103:12 and 2 Corinthians 5:17....

And it all translates to this BIG THING that is complicated to explain in human words, but 1) My sin is gone as explained in Psalms, and God has forgotten it. 2) God has done the same thing to my past...it is GONE and FORGOTTEN...and here's the absolute BEST thing ever...3) I AM A NEW CREATION....

So the Kristi that you've known your whole life or however long you've been blessed to know me...SHE'S GONE! I AM A NEW CREATION....and WOW :)

It still amazes me, and I still don't have the words that I desire for this :) But PRAISE GOD!

Let me tell you---of all the things I could encourage anyone to ever do...listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit---the Holy Spirit speaks WONDERFUL things into our lives, and God TRANSFORMS our lives....and he takes the ugly and the bad and turns it into BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD...it's WONDERFUL!

I hope that you are being blessed in your day like I have been...my heart was hungry about a year ago...my heart was HUNGRY for God. And God answered my prayers and took me to a place where I could be CHALLENGED and GROW...and there is nothing I regret...I am a NEW KRISTI...and I would NEVER go back to where i was before...

And after last night meeting wiht my LORD...i know that even if I wanted to (which why would i want to), i CAN'T go back....because my past is GONE :) PRAISE GOD!!!!

Well I love you all and praying that you will have a BLESSED and WONDERFUL day!

No comments: