Sunday, September 9

MESSAGE FROM GOD

WOW! Today was AMAZING!!! In fact, this whole week has been AMAZING!!! BUT WOW!!!! Church today was just AMAZING! The Holy Spirit was COMPLETELY at work in our lives, and it just made for an AMAZING worship service!

I was really excited in most parts of the service, but there are a couple of things that just really stood out to me. First of all, PRAISE GOD, I experienced PRAISE today :) WOOHOO!!! And I LOVED IT! For the first time in a long time, I was able to push out satan's attempts to distract me with the world...and I made my focus be on GOD!! And I praised Him, and I thanked Him, and I worshipped Him...and my hands were in the air, and I clapped, and I danced, and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!

Then I was prayed over because the Word was that if our hearts were READY to really receive the message today, it was going to be life-changing. I was standing there with my hands lifted up to God, and the next thing I know, i'm being called up to be prayed for...HALLELUJAH!

Then we had the COOLEST most encouraging message EVER! It was about LIVING IN CHRIST and what LIVING IN CHRIST means for our lives!!! Linda went on to preach about the pathology of things, and told us some really cool stuff i'm going to share in another entry.

THEN, after she finished the message, she offered us a challenge. WERE WE READY to step up in our lives and LIVE IN CHRIST??? And if we WERE, then she wanted to pray over us :) And I was SOOOOOOO READY, after a weekend of TAKING BACK TERRITORY, BOY WAS I EVER READY!!! I stepped up to the front along with another couple, and OH IT WAS AWESOME!

God had a word JUST FOR ME!!! And that WORD was confirmation of what I wrote in my reflection about the skit on Thursday! At the end of my blog entry on THursday, I wrote that I could STAND on the fact that I AM FREE! And today, the prophecy on my life, and the Word from God was just THAT...I AM FREE!

FREE...FREE...FREE!!! I AM FREE from all the CRAP that i've known in my life...I'm free from body image problems, I am free from stress, I am free from whatever is CONTRARY to the WORD OF GOD...I AM FREE! ANd it feels GREAT TO BE FREE!!! PRAISE GOD!

I'll have to share my notes from the sermon with you in another entry.

Have a blessed day!

Love,
Kristi

No comments: