Sunday, February 24

RISE AND SHINE

GOOD MORNING BLOGGERS!
I'm back! WOOHOO! If you are actually into reading my blog, please forgive my extended absence. There has been a LOT of things happening lately, none of which has been even of the slightest bit of interest to you (just kidding) LOL :) What a way to start a Sunday morning!

My life recently has actually been fun (as it should be for ALL Christians!)...Anyway, just to let you know what's going on. I have an announcement (no i'm NOT pregnant, lol) Upcoming at church...GOD POWER 123 conference!!! If you're tired of a "blah" existence in Christianity and wondering where the Power of God is in your life, then COME to these conferences!!! During these conferences you will learn about the POWER of a Holy Spirit filled life in Christ!! Believe me, it's awesome, and this is stuff that is LIFE-CHANGING!!! The first conference is scheduled for this Friday and Saturday. If you want details of place and time, please message me...i'll send you details :)

In other news---it's time to take a stand...this past week, I heard something astonishing. A national CHRISTIAN radio station...did you hear me, a CHRISTIAN radio station??? Well this radio station REFUSES to advertise for our GodPower123 conference on the grounds that it "would offend our listeners and advertisers" Do you want to know WHY they said it would offend them??? It would be "offensive" because we can't talk about the "Holy Spirit" OH MY GOSH!!! PEOPLE!!! If you are a Trinitarian, START LIVING IT!!!

If you don't know what i mean by Trinitarian, it means that you beleive in the Godhead---the Trinity---Father, son, AND HOLY SPIRIT!!!! But a CHRISTIAN radio station won't advertise a conference that teaches and applies LIFE with the HOly Spirit??? WOW!!! I haven't been much of a radio person lately, but SERIOUSLY---this has made me think about some things.

Okay- time for some housework- more details later :)

Hugs,
Kristi

No comments: