Tuesday, January 22

there is NOTHING my God CANNOT do!

I am here to testify that my God, the God who created the universe (not to mention you and me!) is an AMAZING and WONDERFUL God :) And I'm here to praise Him!!!

Last Thursday, I took my certification exam for special education, and ALL ODDS were stacked against me (you see, satan DOES NOT want me to have this certification!)...hallelujah!

Anyway, ALL odds were stacked against me as the test was late at night, i had a fever, and i could not stop coughing! (Come to find out, i had the flu) I took the test, and it LOOKED LIKE i had failed...

I was required to get a score of 240 out of 300 to pass. It looked like I fell short a few points because i missed 33 questions.

However, an administrator told me that I could not go by how many questions i missed...instead to just wait until I got the results.

I made up my mind that night that REGARDLESS of the outcome, I was a victor---satan would NOT steal my vision for next year. I had a game plan for what i'd do if I passed and if i failed...

ANd i stuck to it...

Well today, I checked online and realized that my scores were available. HALLELUJAH!

Do you know what my God did???

Not only did i PASS, but I passed with a score of 268!!!

HECK YEAH!!!

My God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above ALL that we could ask or think!!

It would have been enough just to pass...but NO...God blessed me, and I passed with a score 28 points above the required passing mark...HALLELUJAH!!!!

I'm praising my God right now...where's my song so that I can dance???

HALLELUJAH!!!

by the way, the next time YOU are in a "funk" praise God in that storm too...because GOD IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES...and when HE gets the glory---AWESOME things are happening!

Love you all!
Be blessed!
-Kristi

No comments: