Monday, May 19

God's Provision

HA! Who knew selling old stuff could be so fun??? My husband and i had these two mushroom chairs (like butterfly chairs only round)...and I thought. Hmm, i could sell them for about 5 dollars a piece, but I got an offer today for 25 dollars!!! WHAT A BLESSING FROM GOD!!!! That plus my tutoring tomorrow provides for another tank of gas for my husband's car (which, by the way, WILL NOT be on credit!!!) WOOHOO!!!

I have to praise God for this because of ALL of our piled up high bills every month, gas was the one bill that he consistently paid for on credit cards. When we started doing a budget (slowly but surely), we realized that his car alone takes 550/month for gas!!! OUCH!!! Now take that 550 and put credit card interest---you can see how quickly it would rack up a high balance...

And for all you DR fans, I know that you have probably been here done that...but when you're used to living on CREDIT...and having NO MONEY...don't you know the feeling of "what now?" when suddenly you have 550 dollars that you have to come up with that wasn't in your budget (because it was credit?) I don't know about you, but I was a little more than concerned...but not my husband...

He believed by faith for provision, and God has done it again :) We bought him a tank yesterday, and by Wednesday, we'll have ANOTHER tank :) I say "THANK YOU LORD!" for that provision!!!

Are there any other testimonies out there of miraculous provision of money being there where there wasn't any money???

No comments: