Saturday, November 8

something i learned

Hey there,
I know it's been AGES since i've written, but being a teacher can keep you really busy (and tired!). Anyway, I've noticed how spoiled I've become to every day things...one such thing would be water. And when i'm spoiled by something, I tend to take it for granted that I have access to such a privelege (again talking about water)...

Seriously, think how important (and wonderful) water is. We use water for almost EVERYTHING: drinking, bathing, washing clothes and dishes, going to the bathroom, etc. So what happens when you DON'T have water? It's AWFUL!!!

Today, well actually last night at about 11, our apartment AGAIN lost its water. This time I was slightly more than aggravated because it's about the 7th time it's happened over the last few months, and let me tell you...NOT knowing whether you'll have water to take a shower the next day is NOT fun!!! Today I was especially annoyed because of reasons I won't discuss here...but I DID learn a lesson here.

And it's time for me to go "preachy" for a minute...actually, I just want to share with you what the Bible says is going to happen to our water (probably very soon!)...

In Revelation, after the church is raptured, the world as we know it now goes through a series of judgements. One of these judgements will directly affect our water source (and our whole life as we know it)...i thought I'd take a minute to talk about this on my blog and just be real with you.

In Revelation chapter 16, we are seeing the bowl judgements begin to take place. These bowl judgements are the third and final judgments from Almighty God. In the second bowl judgement, the seas are turned to blood. That's right. BLOOD. Every sea that is left on earth will be BLOOD...and not just blood...ROTTEN blood...because it is "blood as of a dead man" EWW...

But it gets worse. In bowl judgment #3, the waters turn to blood...all the rivers and springs? BLOOD.

Translation: by this time...no more good water to drink...it's all blood! EWW!!!

Now, back to me thinking like i was earlier...it totally sucked not having water to take a bath in or brush my teeth, and I'm so grateful for my brother and sister who lended me their washing machine to wash clothes...but it was still awful. And I was complaining and bitter having to go to Wal-Mart to buy 12 gallons of water so that I could go home and flush a toilet...and all of that "MINOR" annoyance is NOTHING compared to end times...

After rapture, if you're still around---watch out and REPENT while you can!!! But even better, GET SAVED NOW!!! God is a merciful God and is willing to forgive you of your sins and cleanse you to righteousness to be able to live in heaven with Him for an eternity...how wonderful!!!

The other option is to be stuck here after rapture and watch hell on earth become LITERAL!!!

Back to the water thing...can you imagine the thirst you will have? there will be NO water to drink, and you cant just drive to Wal-Mart to get something---what will you bathe in? BLOOD??? EWW!!! You can't wash clothes, you can't brush your teeth, and you will be wanting to DIE but you can't...at this point in the end...you're stuck there...with no more mercy...it's AWFUL!!!

Please please please here me now. Live for God NOW...give Him your entire life, it's so easy and worth it!!!

Jesus said "I have come that they might have life and life more abundant!" MORE ABUNDANT!!! How wonderful!!!

All you have to do to become saved is this:
1) confess with your mouth JESUS is LORD
2) believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead

That's it. That's how to be saved according to Romans 10:9-10

Have a blessed day, and please please email me if you want to know more about becoming a Christian or living a Christian life.

Also, check out my church's website:
www.powerhousechristiancenter.org

Be blessed!

No comments: