Sunday, July 1

eye exam ,makeover, oriental food, and a GREAT worship service!!!

I know it's been a while since I wrote (like half a month), but wow, things have sure been happening, and this week has been quite eventful (see above title, lol!)

Anyway, let's just start from Thursday (when things got better!). I finally convinced my husband that it was time for me to get my eyes checked as it had been 2 years since my last exam. So I got an appointment for Thursday, and went in to see the eye doctor. All i have to say about my appointment is two things: 1) God is an AWESOME GOD!, and 2) God always answers prayers!!!

Here's how God was working: First of all, total praise report on the eye exam itself. I found out that the vision in my right eye has improved, AND my astigmatism has also improved. Don't know about you, but i really don't think this is all that common. This was the FIRST time in my nearly quarter century of a life (i'll be 25 in August, wow, it's been that long!)...anyway, this is the FIRST time that i've had a POSITIVE report (at least one where vision gets better!)...most of the time the doctors say my perscription got worse or stayed the same...

But IMPROVED VISION??? YAY!!!

Concerning how God answers prayers? This is also an amazing testimony in my opinion. Before I went to the eye doctor, I asked God about the little spot under my left eye. It has been there as long as I can remember, but no doctor has told me anything about it. So before I went to this appointment, I asked God if FOR ONCE the eye doctor could tell me something about it. Surely enough, to my surprise (sadly), the eye doctor almost IMMEDIATELY asked me about it. As it turns out, it's a cyst that I'm supposed to go to a dermatologist about.

Now, whenever I find a dermatologist (by the way, any recommendations are WELCOMED!)...no matter what that dermatologist says, I KNOW WHAT MY GOD SAYS!!! ANd my God says that I was healed of EVERYTHING 2007 years ago when His Son took all that on Himself as He died on the cross. I AM HEALED by the stripes of Christ's back!!! So no matter what the report of the dermatologist, I KNOW THE TRUTH...and I have NOTHING to fear! Besides, fear is from satan, and it is NOT welcomed in my life :)

So anyway, great visit to the eye doctor!!!

THEN, as if i wasn't already excited, my sister, Rissie, asked if she could come over that day instead of on Friday so that we could talk about makeovers :) YAY!!! I got blessed with company, and wherever Rissie goes, her sweet baby boy (my precious nephew) also goes! So it was a double blessing!

Rissie came over and looked through my makeup, showed me some really cool books (one of which I really like), and proceeded to give me a makeover :) It was a great afternoon of fellowship and fun...oh yeah, i'm pleased to announce that i've been in CONTACTS and MAKEUP for the last few days...woohoo :)

Then we come to today, and God is just an AMAZING GOD! It was a WONDERFUL time of worship where we learned about giving praise to God in EVERY aspect of our lives (body, soul, spirit) and examining what our motives are in every decision. It was a very encouraging and edifying message :)

And finally, I got inspired to COOK (sort of)...hehe, I took a bunch of microwavable bags of food *Asian rice, broccoli, and oriental style beef*, and put them all together to make a WONDERFUL creation they call "beef and broccoli" in the oriental places, LOL :) IT was GREAT!

Okay, well that should update you for the last half month :)

Have a great day, and praise God for everything He's doing in your life!

No comments: